DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Glass Wool or Fiberglass Insulation - A Global Market Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Fiberglass/Glass Wool Insulation market for the period 2014-2024 in terms of volume in metric tons and value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2024
Cornering an estimated share of 45.1% equating to US$3.9 billion in 2017, the global value market for Glass Wool/Fiberglass Insulation is the largest for Residential Construction applications, which is projected to reach US$5.1 billion by 2024 to reflect the fastest CAGR of 3.9% between the two years while Commercial & Industrial Construction is likely to register the second fastest growth during the same period.
Major factors driving demand for glass wool (or fiberglass) insulation include recovery in building construction activity, stringent building codes and an enhanced requirement for energy efficiency in developed regions; robust growth in building construction activity globally and the growth in industrial output in developing world.
The Chinese construction industry is anticipated to register marginal growth up to 2030, while the United States is expected to outpace China over the coming decade-and-a-half, with a forecast 5% annually. By 2021, India is likely to emerge as the world's third largest construction market after overtaking Japan.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global market for Fiberglass/Glass Wool Insulation is analyzed in this report with respect to major application areas
- All major application areas are exclusively analyzed in detail with future projections
- Fiberglass Gains Enhanced Demand due to Green Concerns
- China's Construction Industry in an Energy Conserving Quagmire; Focus on Insulation
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 45 while an in-depth analysis carried out for production capacities globally
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 54 companies engaged in the manufacturing and supply of Fiberglass/Glass Wool Insulation products
The report analyzes the market for major application areas of Fiberglass/Glass Wool Insulation including:
- Residential Construction
- Commercial & Industrial Construction
- Industrial & HVAC Applications
- Appliances & Other
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
2. Key Market Trends
3. Key Global Players
4. Key Business & Product Trends
5. Global Market Overview
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
Regional Market Overview
1. North America
4. Rest Of World
Part C: Guide to the Industry
Part D: Annexure
List of Charts & Graphs
- Alghanim Industries
- Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Company
- Asahi Fiber Glass Co., Ltd.
- CSR Bradford Insulation
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Eurofibre SPA
- Fibertec, Inc.
- Fletcher Insulation
- Glava AS
- HKO Isolier- Und Textiltechnik GmbH
- Huamei Group
- Huttig Inks Distribution
- Izocam Ticaret Ve Sanayi AS
- Johns Manville Corporation
- KCC Corporation
- Knauf Insulation
- Linyin Insulation Materials Co Ltd
- Mag-Isover K.K.
- Microfiber Industrial Co., Ltd.
- ODE Yalitim Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S.
- Owens Corning
- PGF Insulation Sdn. Bhd.
- Sager AG
- Saint Gobain S.A.
- Sipla Solutions
- Superglass Insulation Limited
- Superior Fibers, LLC
- T&Y Glass Wool Insulation
- UPF Corporation
- Union Lesni Brana, AS
- Xella International GmbH
- Yikelong Glass Wool Products Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p35kr8/global_glass_wool?w=4