DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Protection Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Protection Market size is expected to reach $125.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 14.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
The need for data protection has gained significance as the amount of data created and stored has significantly grown over time. Unprecedented growth in the volume of data, need for data security and privacy concerns, regulations that govern the adoption of data protection solutions, and rising concerns of critical data loss in the on-premises environment are some of the factors that drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Solution market is segmented into Data Backup & Recovery, Disaster Recovery & Data Loss Prevention, Data Archiving & eDiscovery, Identity & Access Management, and Others.
- The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services.
Based on Organization Size, the Data Protection market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
Based on Deployment Model, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Government, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Education, and Others.
Based on Regions, the Data Protection market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Global Data Protection Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Data Protection Market
4. Global Data Protection Market by Organization Size
5. Global Data Protection Market by Deployment Type
6. Global Data Protection Market by Vertical
7. Global Data Protection Market by Region
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Symantec Corporation
- CA Technologies Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- McAfee LLC
- Dell Technologies (Quest Software)
- NetApp Inc.
- Veeam Software
- Acronis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c94r7m/global_data?w=4