Organized Biscuit Market Revenues will Surpass the Mark of INR 400 Billion By 2023
India is the third largest producers of biscuits following United States and China. The biscuit market of India is driven by factors such as increasing income of consumers, shift to premium biscuits, more manufacturing facilities set up, growing health awareness, innovation in biscuits, attractive packaging, etc.
The organized biscuit market accounts for more than 70% of value share in the overall Indian biscuit market. The sector is expected to surpass the revenue figure of INR 400 billion by 2023. Organized market comprises of all the major players of biscuits which serves both in rural and urban area. The distribution network of players like Parle and Britannia are widely spread in the rural areas. It is very easy to find a 5 Rs. Parle biscuit in any traditional general shop in those areas.
Along with the major biscuit players of India, many regional players are also into the production of biscuits. These players have similar production facilities like the renowned one. Their biscuits are well- labelled and packaged yet healthy to eat and available at a low price which makes it affordable for the low income consumers. To increase its sales and product value, companies have started to launch premium biscuits in small packets so as to increase the demand of their products in both rural and urban places.
Major companies operating in the biscuit market of India are ITC Limited, Britannia Industries Limited, Parle Biscuits Private Limited, Surya Food & Agro Limited and Unibic Foods India Private Limited.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Biscuit Market Outlook
3. India Organized Biscuit Market Outlook
4. India Cookie Biscuit Market Outlook
5. India Cream Biscuit Market Outlook
6. India Glucose Biscuit Market Outlook
7. India Marie Biscuit Market Outlook
8. India Cracker Biscuit Market Outlook
9. India Milk Biscuit Market Outlook
10. India Other Biscuit Market Outlook
11. Company Profiles
- Britannia Industries Limited
- ITC Limited
- Parle Biscuits Private Limited
- Surya Food and Agro Limited
- Unibic Foods India Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/str6lf/india_biscuit?w=4