DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global PCI Compliance Solutions Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This procurement research report on the PCI compliance solutions market provides procurement professionals with up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services. This report provides a detailed analysis of the supply market, procurement challenges, and procurement best practices which can help in planning and executing category management activities. It also focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
The increase in adoption of digital payment modes across industries such as e-commerce, logistics, and manufacturing is exerting pressure on suppliers across end-user industries to be PCI compliant. This, in turn, is increasing the demand for organizations across end-user industries that opt for PCI compliance solution
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to engage with suppliers that provide continuous monitoring to ensure PCI compliance. Buyers need to not only fulfill PCI requirements but also continuously monitor if they are PCI compliant. This requires buyers to ensure that suppliers provide processes of continuous inspection, assessment, and enhancement of control environment on a periodic basis. This will help buyers ensure continued compliance with the PCI DSS framework.
- Type of organization that deploys PCI compliance solutions
- Number of transactions processed by organization
- Hardware equipment used
- Costs associated with qualified security assessments
- Category overview of the global PCI compliance solutions market
- Analysts consider the various segments within the market.
Based on the key market segments:
- PCI compliance solutions can be categorized into:
- BFSI industry
- Manufacturing sector
- Technology, media, and telecommunications
- Construction and real estate
- Consumer and retail industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tm797/global_pci?w=4