WASHINGTON & WOBURN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 15th Annual World Health Care Congress and The Employer Health Care Cost and Quality Congress taking place April 29 - May 2, 2018 in Washington, DC, brings together over 1,500 Payer, Provider, Policy, Employer, Purchaser, Investor, Life Science and Start-up Health Care executives to discuss innovative and next generation health care strategies to lower costs while improving quality and access to care.
This premier health care event is reshaping discussions through exclusive networking opportunities, a powerhouse agenda, a spotlight on innovative start-ups, and disruptive conversations on what it takes to transform the health care industry.
With over 330 senior-level speakers confirmed, the Congress sets the stage for informative, dynamic conversations among the best minds in health care including:
- Chet Burrell, President and Chief Executive Officer, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Steven J. Corwin, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, NewYork-Presbyterian
- Harold L. Paz, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Aetna
- John Mackey, co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Whole Foods Market; Author, The Whole Foods Diet: The Lifesaving Plan for Health and Longevity; Founder, Whole Planet Foundation
- Enrique A. Conterno, Senior Vice President, Eli Lilly and Company; President, Lilly Diabetes; President, Lilly USA
- Ryan Olohan, Managing Director, Healthcare, Google Inc.
- Michael Jackson, Healthcare Strategy Lead, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
- Fiona Greig, Director, Consumer Research, JPMorgan Institute
- Marilyn Bartlett, Administrator, Health Care and Benefits Division, State of Montana
- Martin Otto, Current Board of Director and Former Chairman, National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS); Chief Operating Officer, H-E-B
- John Doerr, Chairman, Kleiner Perkins
- Azmi Nabulsi, MD, Deputy Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, Takeda
- Angela Mitchell, US Health Care Delivery Service Program Manager, Global Health and Wellness, Intel
- Todd Bisping, Global Benefits Manager, Caterpillar
To view the full list of speakers, please visit: https://goo.gl/XVGYVF
The Congress features 4 days of strategic content across all stakeholder topics including Health Plan & Payer, Hospital & Health System, Nurse & APN Leadership, Medicaid & Health Policy, Population Health Analytics, Social Determinants of Health, Network Contracting, Business of Women's Health, Health Care Innovations & Investment, Prevention & Well-Being, Worksite Clinics, Employer Direct Contracting, Self-Insured, Benefit Adviser Leadership, Medical Travel, and Corporate Health-Risk Innovation.
To view the online agenda, please visit: https://goo.gl/7RKLBF
To view the Agenda at a Glance, please visit: https://goo.gl/Rfm91m
About World Health Care Congress
For the last 15 years, the World Health Care Congress is the only health care meeting that convenes over 1,500 cross-sector decision makers who are determined to disrupt and change health care. 2018 will feature over 300 Health Care Purchasers, the Health Value Awards, and numerous strategies on how to control costs and improve outcomes. Payers, Providers, and Life Sciences executives and Benefits Advisers – you MUST have a seat at the table!
For more information, visit: www.worldhealthcarecongress.com or contact 800-767-9499.