DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Additive Manufacturing, Nanostructure Manufacturing, Digital Twin, and Improved Slurry Flow Solutions" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Advanced Manufacturing TOE profiles developments in 3D metal and non-metal 3D printing, nanostructure manufacturing, digital twin technology, and improved flow of slurry through pipes.
The Advanced Manufacturing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations and developments related to manufacturing and industrial automation on a weekly basis. Innovations are focused toward improving product traceability, energy efficiency and reducing environmental footprints, integrating product design and manufacturing aspects for reducing time-to-market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cognitive 3D Printer Enabling Detailed Monitoring and Diagnosis
- Low Melt Point Metals as Inks for 3D Printing Functional Materials
- 5-Axis 3D Printer with Hybrid Machining Capabilities
- Printing of Functional Electronics Using Adhesive Solutions
- High-performance Additive Manufacturing of Magnetic Parts
- Liquid Gel Substrate for Forming Nanoscale Parts
- Hybrid 3D Printer to Print a Million Parts per Year
- Virtual Systems Used to Represent Real-world Performance
- Desktop Metal Printer Compatible with a Range of Metal Powders
- Drag Reduction in Pipes
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bg3j5/2018_innovations?w=4