DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanotechnology Innovations in Electronics, Material Analysis, Printing, Anti-cancer Treatment, 3D Printing and Energy Storage" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Nanotech TOE describes innovations in nanotechnology in electronics, anti-cancer treatment, 3D printing, and energy storage. The TOE profiles a cost-efficient catalyst for water splitting in fuel cells, conductive inks for printing electronics, a method for analysis of magnetic nanostructures, a method for controlled deposition of carbon nanotubes, and artificial blood for healthcare applications. Also profiled are improvements in anti-cancer therapy and 3D printing of living cells.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nanosilver-based Ink for Precise Printing of Conductive Lines
- Method for Magnetic Nanostructures Analysis
- 3D Printing of Metal Structures at Nanoscale
- Method to Control Orientation of Molecules During Deposition Process
- Nano-based Cleaning Product to Remove Solder Paste
- Microscale Components for Artificial Blood and Transplantology
- Research Advance in 3D Printing of Living Cells
- Cost-efficient Catalyst for Water Splitting in Fuel Cells
- Light-activated Cancer Drugs Without Toxic Side Effects
Germanium-doped, Vanadium Oxide Material for Low-Power Electronic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkfqbs/2018?w=4