DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Automated Liquid Handling Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Automated Liquid Handling Market would witness market growth of 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023)
Automated liquid handling (ALH) are a set of instruments and equipment, used in handling liquids and execute various functions pertaining to liquid transfer within a clinical and research environment. ALH systems have contributed to the streamlining of research workflows which has led to limiting the manual effort required in liquid transfer operations. Manual intervention into research is prone to errors and is not reproducible, creating additional bottlenecks within the overall research experiment, when experiments are not satisfactorily reproduced. Such concerns have led to the adoption of ALH systems, as the implementation of the technology delivers error-free reproducible results.
Scope of the Report
- Based on the Type, the Automated Liquid Handling market is segmented into Standalone, Individual Benchtop Workstation, Multi-instrument System, and Others.
- Based on modality, the market is segmented into Disposable Tips and Fixed Tips.
- Based on the Procedure, the market is segmented into PCR Setup, Serial Dilution, High-throughput Screening, Cell Culture, Whole Genome Amplification, Plate Reformatting, Array Printing, and Other Procedures.
- The End Users covered under the report includes Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, and Academic & Government Research Institutes.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Automated Liquid Handling Market
Chapter 4. North America Automated Liquid Handling Market by End User
Chapter 5. North America Automated Liquid Handling Market by Procedure
Chapter 6. North America Automated Liquid Handling Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Abcam Plc.
- Diagenode, Inc.
- Active Motif
- Epizyme, Inc.
- Zymo Research Corporation
- New England Biolabs Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34cbh2/north_america?w=4