DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010 to 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2017 report provides details of the latest distribution agreements announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors.
Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of distribution agreements from 2010 to 2017.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter distribution deals. The majority of deals are multicomponent whereby the licensor retains either a right or option to distribute the resultant product of the research collaboration. There are also numerous pure distribution deals whereby the products originator takes on a distribution partner in order to maximize a products presence in the marketplace.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
- In-depth understanding of distribution deal trends since 2010
- Analysis of the structure of distribution agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 2,400 actual distribution deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual distribution contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify the top most active distribution dealmakers
- Insight into the terms included in a distribution agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
In the report, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in distribution dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Overview of distribution deal structure
Chapter 4 - Leading distribution deals
Chapter 5 - Top 50 most active distribution dealmakers
Chapter 6 - Distribution deals including contracts directory
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpb334/global_pharma?w=4