NASHUA, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BAE Systems’ Electronic Systems sector, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, honored its top suppliers at an inaugural Partner 2 Win Supplier Symposium ceremony last night, held in nearby Manchester. Eleven suppliers were recognized for best-in-class performance for achieving on-time delivery and quality standards in 2017.
Award winners are as follows:
- Small Business of the Year: Veterans Trading Company of Ocala, Florida, a provider of supply chain services
- Subcontractor of the Year: Sherwood Electromotion Inc of Concord, Ontario, Canada, a supplier of remanufactured traction generators
- Distributor of the Year: WireMasters of Columbia, Tennessee, a supplier of wire, cable, and other harness building products
- Original Equipment Manufacturer of the Year: Linear & Metric of Londonderry, New Hampshire, a supplier of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
- Original Component Manufacturer of the Year: Xilinx of San Jose, California, a supplier of programmable semiconductor devices
- Ramp 2 Rate Supplier of the Year: Fulcrum Associates of Amherst, New Hampshire, a supplier of construction management services, including mechanical, electrical, and piping utilities
Additional suppliers were honored in the following categories:
- C4ISR Solutions: General Dynamics Mission Systems of Fairfax, Virginia, a supplier of highly specialized electronic subsystems
- Controls & Avionics Solutions: CNC Industries, Inc. of Fort Wayne, Indiana, a supplier of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
- Electronic Combat Solutions: TEMCO Tool Company of Manchester, New Hampshire, a supplier of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
- Power & Propulsion Solutions: Designwerkes, Inc. of Amesbury, Massachusetts, a supplier of complex machined products
- Survivability, Targeting & Sensing Solutions: Harry Miller Co., Inc. of Boston, Massachusetts, a supplier of shipping and storage containers
“The goal of our newly formed Partner 2 Win awards program is to strengthen BAE Systems’ relationships with our suppliers and bring our collective performance to the next level by delivering the highest quality products to our customers,” said Terry Crimmins, president of the Electronic Systems sector. “We’re pleased to recognize the top suppliers of the year through this award program and look forward to continued collaboration and success.”
BAE Systems’ Partner 2 Win program is designed to achieve operational excellence and eliminate defects in its supply chain by raising the bar of performance expectations to meet the demand of current and future customers. For more information about the program, please visit the supplier center website.