BELMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today announced its Collaborative Contact Center solution, which transforms the way organizations manage customer engagement. RingCentral Contact Center™ integrated with RingCentral Glip™, a team messaging and collaboration solution, and new RingCentral Pulse™ service enables agents and supervisors to communicate and collaborate across their organizations in real time to resolve customer issues efficiently.
RingCentral Pulse provides intelligent bots that monitor critical call center metrics in real time and provide automated alerts and notifications to key stakeholders directly into RingCentral Glip messaging teams. This will enable companies to deliver superior quality service to their customers. In addition, all the various agent groups in the contact center automatically have corresponding teams in RingCentral Glip to enlist help of other agents and experts in the enterprise to improve response times.
“We’re pioneering a new approach to customer engagement and giving companies a better way to serve their customers that goes beyond the traditional contact center,” said Jim Dvorkin, SVP of Contact Center at RingCentral. “RingCentral is delivering on its Collaborative Communications™ vision, which puts collaboration at the center of the customer experience, and extending it to the contact center. Contact center agents, teams, and experts throughout the organization can collaborate in real time, enabling businesses to fulfill the promise of world-class customer engagement.”
In traditional contact centers, the lack of communication and collaboration between agents and other departments across the organization has historically resulted in siloed communications efforts, leading to slow response times and poor customer satisfaction. RingCentral Collaborative Contact Center provides:
- Expert Access: Using RingCentral Glip team messaging capabilities, agents and teams can bring in the necessary expertise, not only from within the contact center, but also from the rest of the organization, to speed up response time, ultimately improving the customer experience.
- Customer Engagement: Contact center agents can create in real time new teams consisting of customer representatives and company experts. These teams can now use integrated communications tools, such as chat, file sharing, video and web meetings, and conference calling. This enables customers to collaborate with multiple company experts in complex problem resolution to quickly identify and settle customer issues.
“A good portion of support inquiries handled by contact center agents require some sort of assistance from experts in various parts of their organization,” said Blair Pleasant, President & Principal Analyst for COMMfusion. “By integrating the power of cloud-based unified communications, team messaging, and collaboration into the contact center, RingCentral enables businesses to better serve customer needs in a faster and more flexible way.”
RingCentral Pulse for Contact Center provides automated intelligent bots
With the integration of team messaging with Contact Center, RingCentral Pulse adds intelligent bots for monitoring of important contact center metrics with alerts and notifications to key contact center stakeholders and teams. This visibility empowers supervisors to take immediate action to resolve contact center quality of service issues in real time, while also improving the efficiency of contact center performance.
Specific capabilities of RingCentral Pulse for Contact Center include:
- Automated KPI Monitoring: A series of bots monitor various performance parameters of the contact center, informing supervisors when problems emerge so immediate action can be taken, such as bringing on additional agents or rescheduling planned activities.
- Smart Alert Distribution: When KPIs are not being met, leading to subpar service levels or operational inefficiencies, contact center alerts and notifications are delivered within RingCentral Glip teams. These alerts provide supervisors with real time access to critical operational contact center insights so they can take action and expedite the resolution.
- Ease of Configuration: Supervisors can easily configure and tailor important KPIs for agents, teams and skill groups for which they are responsible, as well as identify who should get notified to take immediate action—right within RingCentral Glip.
- Mobility Enabled: Alerts and notifications are available on desktop and mobile devices, enabling supervisors to take action, no matter their location.
- Team Sync: Contact center agent groups defined in a contact center application now appear as Teams in RingCentral Glip, so agents and supervisors can post messages and exchange files that will reach the whole agent group, thereby improving internal collaboration.
The RingCentral Pulse for Contact Center beta is expected to be available in Q2 2018. Demos will be shown at Enterprise Connect 2018 in Orlando, Florida, from March 12–15 at booth #1907.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
©2018 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, RingCentral Pulse, RingCentral Contact Center, RingCentral Glip, Collaborative Communications, and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.