DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Infant Incubator Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Infant Incubator Market was valued at $270 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $405 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
Infant incubator is a biomedical device that principally offers humidity, warmth, and oxygen to infants. An incubator is a tight box-like holding chamber wherein new born babies are kept for observation and care. The state-of-the-art incubators for children include a fan, radiant warmers, and servo control to control skin temperature, heater, oxygen supplier, access ports, and a regulated environment for baby care.
The infant incubators are well-known to birthing centers, pediatric hospitals, not to mention neonatal intensive care units. The infant incubator is primarily used for babies born prematurely or with impairment which makes them primarily susceptible for the first many months of life.
The increasing incidences of preterm birth rates fasten the requirement of infant incubators in highly populated nations such as India and China. Additionally, technological advancements in the neonatal care sector with the progression of state-of-the-art incubators that include double walled incubators, incubators with microprocessor-based servo-controlled temperature systems, and incubators with thermal-neutral environment further contributed to the market growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on product, the market report segments the market into Transport Infant Incubator and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Incubator.
- The Application covered under the report includes Neonatal Hypothermia, Lower Birth Weight, Genetic Defects, and Others.
- The end User covered under the report Pediatric Hospitals, Birthing Centers, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, and Others.
- The report also covers country wise segmentation of Infant Incubator market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Infant Incubator Market
4. Global Infant Incubator Market by Application
5. Global Infant Incubator Market by End User
6. Global Infant Incubator Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Cobham Plc.
- General Electric (GE)
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Atom Medical Corporation
- Bistos Co., Ltd.
- Inspiration Healthcare Group Plc
- Medicor Elektronika Zrt.
- Phoenix Medical Systems
- Drgerwerk Ag
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9mj69/global_infant?w=4