DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The U.S. Market For Self Improvement Products & Services" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study examines the $9.9 billion market for motivational self-improvement programs and products that seek to improve us physically, mentally, financially or spiritually.
It discusses the market for: books, CDs/DVDs, audiobooks, infomercials, motivational speakers, public seminars, workshops, retreats, webinars, holistic institutes, personal coaching, websites, apps, Internet courses, training organizations and more. Nature of the business and outlooks for each market segment. Major topic categories covered: weight loss/exercise, business/sales skills, business opportunities/investing, improving relationships, and general motivational.
The study analyzes market segments/industry structure, the market's $ size/growth (2003-2022 forecast), latest trends, latest survey findings of trade associations, the shift to Internet delivery of content, customer demographics, in-depth profiles of 60 top motivational speakers (Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Phil McGraw, Dr. Laura, Brian Tracy, Suze Orman, Tom Hopkins, Robert Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar, many others), top 100 infomercials list, 2016 status reports of the U.S. weight loss market, and more.
New for This Edition:
- Demographic analysis of Millennials, Baby Boomer Clients, book buyers, infomercial buyers, audiobook users, holistic institute attendees, SI website visitors, weight loss/dieters, personal coaching clients.
- New guru/speaker profiles: Oprah Winfrey, Joel Osteen, Tim Ferriss, Jay McGraw, Eckhart Tolle, Danielle LaPorte, Lewis Howes, Paul McKenna, John Maxwell, Mastin Kipp.
- 2017 & 2022 Forecasts.
- Analysis of the self-improvement apps market.
Contains a 115-page chapter profiling the activities/specialties and revenues of the top motivational speakers and gurus, with in-depth profiles of the top 60. 100 in-depth competitor company and guru profiles: Nightingale-Conant, Hay House, Peak Potentials, Landmark Education, Skillpath, National Seminars Group, Fred Pryor/Career-Track, Selfgrowth.com, Success Magazine, Beliefnet.com, Toastmasters, Dale Carnegie Associates, Franklin-Covey, Sandler Training, Toastmasters, Omega Institute, Esalen, Robbin Research, Weight Watchers, NutriSystem, Beliefnet, SelfGrowth.com, Headspace, The Chopra Center, more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction: Study Scope & Methodology
- Executive Overview of Major Findings
- Demographics of Self-improvement Customers
- The Motivational Speakers Market
- The Personal Coaching Market
- The Direct Response Market: Infomercials
- The Self-Improvement Books Market and New Age Bookstores
- The Self-Improvement Audiobooks Market
- Self-Improvement Websites, Online Courses & Apps Market
- Holistic Institutes & Training Organizations
- The Public Seminars Market
- Status Report of The U.S. Weight Loss Market
- Reference Directory of Information Sources
- Dale Carnegie Associates
- Fred Pryor/Career-Track
- Hay House
- Landmark Education
- National Seminars Group
- Omega Institute
- Peak Potentials
- Robbin Research
- Sandler Training
- Success Magazine
- The Chopra Center
- Weight Watchers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fvt93q/the_u_s_market?w=4