PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SAP Ariba today announced that it has been ranked as a leader in Supplier Risk and Performance Management Platforms by independent research firm Forrester Research, Inc. in a report titled “The Forrester Wave™: Supplier Risk and Performance Management Platforms, Q1 2018: The Providers That Matter Most And How They Stack Up” (The Forrester Wave™: Supplier Risk and Performance Management Platforms, Q1 2018, Forrester Research, Inc., February 2018).
Designed to assess the current state of the market for supplier risk and performance management solutions, the report evaluated 11 providers using 21 criteria. SAP Ariba received among the highest scores in:
- Technology platform
- Corporate and product strategy
- Market presence category, with highest score in the market share of new deals criterion.
The company was also cited for offering a “good product and ambitious roadmap,” and for being “exceptionally strong for TPRI integration, including extensive use of SAP’s AI technology…,” and was identified as “one of the best products for supplier registration due partly to its many:many model...”
“In today’s uncertain economy, the only thing that is certain is that companies will face more risks and challenges than ever before,” said Tony Harris, Vice President and General Manager, Supplier Risk Management Solutions, SAP Ariba. “With increasing frequency, companies want to balance their costs with conscience and we are honored to be recognized as a leader in delivering what we believe to be a platform that provides the visibility and transparency companies needed to do this.”
With SAP Ariba’s cloud-based supplier management solutions, companies can drive spend to preferred suppliers and reduce risk every step of the way, from supplier onboarding and qualification to segmentation and performance management.
Using SAP Ariba® Supplier Risk™ can:
- Evaluate and segment their supply chain to get a clear view into areas where risk might exist
- Assess the inherent risk associated with procuring or outsourcing goods and services to third parties
- Monitor suppliers for potential risks by triangulating a myriad of inputs across a broad range of risk categories including financial, legal, operational, environmental, social and regulatory threats
- Highlight areas within the supply chain that could be incorporating forced labor
And with SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle Management™, they can:
- Get a unified, 360° view of each supplier, including supplier information, qualification, segmentation, performance, spend, and risk data
- Empower suppliers to maintain their own information on the Ariba Network through an easy-to-use self-service portal
- Leverage bi-directional synchronization between SAP Ariba and ERP systems to ensure supplier data is automatically updated and consistent
- Qualify and segment suppliers by category, location and business unit
- Seamlessly integrate with SAP Ariba procurement applications to keep supplier qualification and segmentation consistent
For more information on SAP Ariba’s supplier management solutions and the value they can create for your organization, visit www.ariba.com
About SAP Ariba
SAP Ariba is how companies connect to get business done. On the Ariba Network, buyers and suppliers from more than three million companies and 180 countries discover new opportunities, collaborate on transactions and grow their relationships. Buyers can manage the entire purchasing process, while controlling spending, finding new sources of savings and building a healthy supply chain. And suppliers can connect with profitable customers and efficiently scale existing relationships – simplifying sales cycles and improving cash control along the way. The result is a dynamic, digital marketplace, where nearly $1 trillion in commerce gets done every year.
To learn more about SAP Ariba, visit www.ariba.com
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable approximately 378,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2018 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries.
Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.