DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Paper Shredder Market By Cut Type, By Bin Capacity, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India paper shredder market is projected to reach $ 6 million by 2022.
Increasing compliance with international security norms coupled with rising focus on data security and confidentiality is expected to propel demand for paper shredder across MNCs as well as government sector in India during the forecast period.
Furthermore, increasing awareness towards protecting the environment is further anticipated to add on to the demand for paper shredders in the country through 2022. Some of the major players operating in India paper shredder market include AVANTI Business Machines Limited, INFRES Methodex Pvt. Ltd., Kobra India Security Systems Pvt. Ltd., HSM GmbH + Co. KG, Aditya Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Kores (India) Limited.
India Paper Shredder Market discusses the following aspects of paper shredder market in India:
- Paper Shredder Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Cut Type (Strip Cut, Cross Cut and Micro Cut), By Bin Capacity (Up to 20 Liters, 21-70 Liters, & Others), By Distribution Channel (Institutional/Direct Sales & Retail Sales)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Paper Shredder Market Outlook
6. India Paper Shredder Market Outlook
7. India Cross Cut Paper Shredder Market Outlook
8. India Strip Cut Paper Shredder Market Outlook
9. India Micro Cut Paper Shredder Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import & Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- AVANTI Business Machines Limited
- INFRES Methodex Pvt. Ltd.
- Kobra India Security Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Pitney Bowes India Pvt. Ltd.
- TRENDZ PAPER AND STATIONERS (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
- Concept Business Products
- Pilot India Group
- HSM GmbH + Co. KG
- Aditya Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Kores (India) Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9z6gj8/2018_india_paper?w=4.