DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ribbon Fiber Optic Cable Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Types (Single Mode and Multi-Mode); by Cable Types (Gel Filled and Dry); and Application (FTTx, LAN, WAN, and Others)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Ribbon fiber optic cable market is expected to grow to US$ 4370.3 million by 2025 from US$ 2066.1 million in 2016.
The sales of Ribbon fiber optic cables is largely influenced by numerous economic and environmental factors and the global economy plays a key role in the development of Ribbon fiber optic cable market. Developing digital ecosystem and high growth of data, as well as developing economies are providing ample opportunities for the players operating in the global ribbon fiber optic cable market.
Digital ecosystem creates a surge of huge amounts of data transfer that is possible only after the availability of higher bandwidths. Ribbon fiber optic cables on account of their high coupling fiber cable capabilities become an ideal tool for data centers as well as limited space indoor environment.
Key Industry Dynamics
Key Market Drivers
- Rapidly increasing data traffic
- Burgeoning ribbon fiber optic cable demands in growing economies such as China, India and Brazil
- Lower installation time as well as lesser wire footprint
Key Market Restraints
- High Initial Investments
- Lacking availability of IT infrastructure is inhibiting the growth of the market
- Complex infrastructure
Key Market Opporunities
- Increasing Government Focus on Improving Internet Capabilities
- Constant growth in number of data centers construction
- All Optic Communication Networks
- Growth in Green Data Centers
- CommScope Inc
- Corning Inc
- Fujikura Ltd
- OFS Fitel LLC
- Prysmian SpA
- Sterlite Tech
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave Corporation
- The Siemon Company
- Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable Joint Stock Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d2r53/ribbon_fiber?w=4