SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) today announced it will showcase the Cadence® Verification Suite and its most recent innovations at DVCon 2018. The event is being held from February 26 to March 1, 2018 in San Jose, Calif., with Cadence, a gold sponsor, in booth 702. To register for the conference, visit https://dvcon.org/.
WHAT: Cadence and its customers are scheduled to deliver several presentations for the DVCon attendees. The speaking sessions are as follows:
- Accellera Tutorial: Portable Test and Stimulus: The Next Level of Verification Productivity Is Here, Monday, February 26 at 9:00 a.m., Sharon Rosenberg, Senior Solutions Architect
- Accellera Tutorial: IEEE-Compatible UVM Reference Implementation and Verification Components, Monday, February 26 at 2:00 p.m., Uwe Simm, Software Architect
- Cadence Tutorial: SoC Verification Speed—More Is Better, Thursday, March 1 at 8:30 a.m., Adam Sherer, Product Management Group Director
- Lunch Panel: Smarter and Faster Verification: Beyond Brute Force, Thursday, March 1 at 12:15 p.m., Larry Melling, Senior Product Management Director
- Cadence Tutorial: Making Cars Safer—One Chip at a Time, Thursday, March 1 at 2:00 p.m., Ann Keffer, Product Marketing Director
In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to hold in-depth discussions on a variety of verification topics with Cadence subject matter experts at the booth. Experts will be available to discuss multi-core and single-core simulation, hardware-based verification including emulation and FPGA-based prototyping, formal verification, verification IP, and verification fabric technologies. For more information on Cadence activities at DVCon, visit the Cadence events website at https://www.cadence.com/go/dvcon2018.
WHEN: DVCon is scheduled for February 26 – March 1, 2018.
WHERE: The Doubletree Hotel, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, Calif. Cadence is located in booth 702.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s System Design Enablement strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at cadence.com.
© 2018 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.