DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) System Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growth in the number of semi-autonomous cars, increase in safety concerns and rise in consumer spending capacity.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By operating speed, the market is classified into low speed-city, high speed inter-urban and pedestrian/vulnerable road users.
- On the basis of level of automation driving, the market is segmented into autonomous passenger car and semi-autonomous passenger car.
- By component, the market is categorized into controllers, audible buzzers, sensors, visual indicators and actuators.
- Depending on application, the market is categorized into reverse emergency braking system, forward emergency braking system and multi-directional emergency braking system.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segregated into radio detection and ranging (radar)-based, light detection and ranging (lidar)-based, camera-based and fusion-based.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Market, By Operating Speed
5 Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Market, By Level of Automation Driving
6 Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Market, By Component
7 Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Market, By Application
8 Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Market, By Technology
9 Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system Packaging Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Continental AG
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Valeo S.A.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Denso Corporation
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Mando Corporation
- Knorr-Bremse Ag
- Autoliv, Inc.
- Paccar Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Wabco Holdings, Inc.
- Zf Friedrichshafen Ag
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmcx26/global_autonomous?w=4