DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global RAIN RFID Solutions Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global RAIN RFID solutions market was valued at US$969.9 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.6% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
The global RAIN RFID solutions market is fairly fragmented with a large number of RFID solution providers offering UHF RFID products across the world. However, the market has witnessed a rise in the number of software providers in the RAIN RFID space.
Some of the leading providers in the RAIN RFID solutions market include Impinj, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Walki Group Oy, SMARTRAC N.V., ITL Group, 7iD Technologies, HID Global, Hangzhou Century Link Technology Co., Ltd., Convergence Systems Limited (CSL), Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd., Xerafy (HK) Limited and CAEN RFID S.r.l.
- Decreasing costs of UHF RFID tags and readers leading to higher affordability and adoption
- Rising collaboration among providers of UHF RFID products through the RAIN RFID alliance
- Research and development towards innovative applications with the use of sensors in the RFID networks
- Increasing adoption of RAIN RFID in electronic vehicle identification
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Global RAIN RFID Solutions Market Analysis, by Component
Chapter 5 Global RAIN RFID Solutions Market Analysis, by Application
Chapter 6 North America RAIN RFID Solutions Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe RAIN RFID Solutions Market Analysis
Chapter 8 Asia Pacific RAIN RFID Solutions Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Rest of the World (RoW) RAIN RFID Solutions Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Impinj, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Walki Group Oy
- SMARTRAC N.V.
- ITL Group
- HID Global
- Hangzhou Century Link Technology Co., Ltd.
- Convergence Systems Limited (CSL)
- Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Xerafy (HK) Limited
- CAEN RFID S.r.l.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f437p3/global_rain_rfid?w=4