DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Integrated Drive Systems Market Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global integrated drive system market is mainly driven by rising environmental concern, stringent regulations for efficiency in consumption of energy, continuous growth in automation and technology and rising adoption of integrated drive systems. High initial cost linked to implementation of integrated drive system is expected to impede the global integrated drive systems market. However, faster growing market and continuous technology advancement is expected to reduce the cost over the forecast period 2016-2023.
Automotive and transportation segment accounts the largest share in global integrated drive systems market. Growing demand of automobiles across the globe is resulting in higher adoption of integrated drive systems to increase the production efficiency and upgradation the manufacturing facility.
Rapid changes in global automobile industry with regards to manufacturing technology, innovation and technical advancements is expected to drive the global integrated drive systems market. According to this analysis, global new vehicles sales have grown by 40% over the period of 2005-2016.
- Increasing Adoption in Industrial Automation
- Increased Focus on Efficiency and Reducing Production Cost
- Advancement and Rapid Growth in Automation
- Regulations on Energy Efficiency
- High Investments for Implementation and Maintenance
- Industrial Revolution Creating Scope for Integrated Drive Systems Market
- Emerging Markets for Drive Systems
- Lack of Skilled Workforce and Trained Workers
- Lack of Standardization of Equipment May Impact Manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Bosch Rexroth Ag
- Cap Gemini
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Integrated Drive Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Ag
- TQ Group Gmbh
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbmwgx/global_integrated?w=4