LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has recently won two separate employer of choice distinctions in Canada. Great Place to Work® named Kronos a Best Workplace for Inclusion while, in a separate honor, Kronos was named one of Montréal’s Top Employers as part of Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
Kronos was named one of the 25
Best Workplaces for Inclusion in Canada, which is based on direct
and anonymous employee feedback from the Great Place to Work Trust
- For eligibility, companies must first be Certified as a Great Place to Work and then at least 90 percent of employees must agree they are treated fairly regardless of role at the company as well as personal characteristics, including gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
- Great Place to Work selected the 25 Best Workplaces for Inclusion based on employee responses to inclusion-related Trust Index statements as well as an organization’s workplace programs and practices that support inclusion.
In a separate honor, the Montréal Gazette named Kronos
one of “Montréal's Top Employers” as part of the national Canada’s
Top 100 Employers competition.
- The annual Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition analyzes organizations on their HR practices; health, financial, and family benefits; performance management practices; employee communication; training and development opportunities; vacation and time off policies; physical workspaces and work atmosphere; and community involvement.
- Employers were compared to other organizations in their industry to determine which offer the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.
- Kronos was lauded specifically for its fully paid parental leave policies for new moms and dads, including financial subsidies for adoption; its GiveInspired corporate giving and philanthropic initiatives; its open paid time off policy, myTime, that covers vacation, sick time, volunteering, and general life maintenance; and numerous opportunities for employees to be recognized for exceptional performance and achievements, including the Kronos Courage to Lead awards program that honors great people managers worldwide.
- Kronos employs more than 5,300 worldwide, including about 350 people in Canada, and is actively hiring with several open positions throughout its Canadian offices.
Spiros Paleologos, vice president and general manager, Canada,
“It’s a great time to be a Kronite. Our culture of caring for each other and our customers provides opportunities for all, regardless of level or background. We’re humbled and proud to be chosen for these two prestigious honors, which further solidify that we have the best people in the business, and certainly across all of Canada. Thank you, Kronites, for being who you are.”
David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We value Kronites not only for what they do but how they do it. I could not be prouder of the way in which Canadian Kronites consistently demonstrate our core competencies of high character, constant collaboration, and professional competency. Together they are outstanding examples of the type of high-performers that we strive to hire all around the world.”
- See the complete list of the 25 Best Workplaces for Inclusion.
- Read more about working at Kronos through the eyes of the Montréal Gazette.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.