DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Impact of Digital Transformation in Commercial Aviation, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Capitalizing on Opportunities in the Emerging Digital Economy for Enriched Business Performance
Intense competition in the commercial aviation sector has led industry stakeholders to create new business models to compete heavily on price by limiting margins and improving cost efficiencies. Connected aviation is the central theme around which digital transformation initiatives are evolving to achieve the competitive advantages and differentiate in new ways.
Digital transformation initiatives will continue to grow through applications such as digital flight path optimization, predictive maintenance and optimization of aircraft systems, among others. Airlines are inclined toward a passenger-centric approach to cater to the needs of the connected traveler.
Commercial aviation is going through a significant phase of transformation resulting in OEMs developing digital platforms, emerging ecosystems, and new applications. Aviation stakeholders are poised to digitally transform their businesses, and accrue benefits resulting in enhanced business performance and efficient operations through agility, greater integration of systems, and transparency at every stage.
Connectivity is becoming more prevalent in the commercial aviation ecosystem, enabling the rapid increase in experimenting potential applications of artificial intelligence, big data analytics, cloud, IoT, cybersecurity, mobility and blockchain components, which are the key aspects of digital transformation across the aviation ecosystem.
As big data and connectivity reach critical thresholds, the key focus of aviation stakeholders are to leverage on the technology to achieve maximum benefits and add value. Nearly all the segments of commercial aviation are being digitally transformed, the impact of which is evident across the supply chain with improved products and services, enhanced passenger experience both in-flight and in airport, and most importantly, greater operational efficiencies across the board through reduced maintenance, operations, and services costs.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key industry initiatives and their significance?
- What are the key trends within the airline domain?
- What are the key trends within the airport domain?
- What are they key trends within the downstream services domain?
- What are the key trends within the commercial aviation industry and the application areas of digital tools?
- What are the future implications of digital transformation in the commercial aviation ecosystem?
- Key Conclusion
Key Topics Covered:
2. Introduction To Digital Transformation
3. Commercial Aviation Digital Transformation
4. Digital Transformation Industry Drivers
5. Digital Transformation Value Creation
6. The Last Word
7. What Is Digital Transformation?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrdmkq/the_global_impact?w=4