DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Battery Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial battery market is a well-established one which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2014 and 2023
The major factors driving industrial batteries are the surging demand from energy storage and stationary applications, reinforced by advancements in battery technology. Industrial batteries for grid storage represent a unique asset in the midst of the rising demand for electricity and the increasing penetration of renewable energy resources.
Overall, the demand for lead acid batteries is expected to remain stable throughout the forecast period despite the rapid proliferation of lithium ion and primary lithium batteries, particularly in the healthcare, aerospace and defense, and energy storage segments. The Asia Pacific region is set to witness the highest growth rate in the industrial battery market during the forecast period, although North America is also forecast to make steady revenue contributions. Market trends are analyzed for the period 2014 to 2023, with the base year being 2016.
Drivers and restraints, competitive analysis, market trends, growth opportunities, battery chemistries geographical trends, and revenue forecasts for the period 2014 to 2023 are also provided. The market is analyzed holistically through two main segments: battery chemistry and end user application. The major end user applications include batteries for telecom and data communication, UPS/backup, industrial equipment, aerospace and defense, medical, and battery energy storage for grid applications. Various battery chemistries such as lead acid, lithium ion, primary lithium, nickel-based, and emerging chemistries are discussed.
The study includes profiles of key players in the global industrial battery market including EnerSys, Exide Technologies, SAFT, and GS Yuasa.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Industrial Batteries Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Industrial Battery Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Industrial Batteries Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Telecom And Data Communication Segment Breakdown
8. Ups/Backup Segment Breakdown
9. Industrial Equipment Segment Breakdown
10. Marine Sub-Segment Breakdown
11. Medical Devices Segment Breakdown
12. Aerospace And Defense Equipment Segment Breakdown
13. Battery Energy Storage For Grid Applications Segment Breakdown
14. Assessing Opportunities For Lithium Ion In Different End-User Segments
15. Regional Analysis - North America
16. Regional Analysis - Europe
17. Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific
18. Rest Of The World Analysis
19. The Last Word
- Amara Raja
- C&D Tech
- Eagle Picher
- East Penn
- Exide Industries
- GS Yuasa
- Harbin Coslight
- Johnson Controls
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Shin Kobe
- VARTA Microbattery
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5c3ntg/global_industrial?w=4