DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Radio Frequency (RF) Test and Measurement (T&M) Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The base year is 2016 with historical data from 2013 to 2015 and forecasts provided from 2017 to 2023.
Used for the development and manufacturing of products across industries, deployment of networks, and maintenance of communications services, radio frequency (RF) test and measurement (T&M) equipment is witnessing increasing demand due to the proliferation of RF technology and the emergence of disruptive concepts such as the connected car in the automotive industry and 5G.
With the smart mobility concept, and new cellular and Wi-Fi standards including 4.5G, 4.9G, 5G and 802.11ax, RF test equipment will be in high demand over the next 5 to 7 years. This will be compounded by increasing demand from the medical devices industry. Internet of Things (IoT) standards, including NB-IOT, BLE, LTE-M, and LoRa, will also offer revenue opportunities for highly cost-effective solutions to test IoT devices.
Leveraging strong relationships with participants in the T&M market, in combination with desk research and market expertise accumulated over the past 20 years by tracking and monitoring this space, the author has developed a detailed study of the RF T&M market. This research service analyzes and quantifies the market from various angles including form factor, product type, end-user vertical, and geography.
The study also features the market shares of leading competitors at the total market level and for each segment.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the growth outlook for RF T&M equipment over the next 5-7 years?
- Which segment(s) of the RF T&M equipment industry offer(s) the highest growth potential?
- Who are the leading market participants and what are their respective strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the key transformational shifts participants must address to survive/grow in the RF T&M market?
- Which end-user industries should market participants focus on to ensure their future growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers And Restraints - Total Rf T&M Market
4. Forecast And Trends - Total Rf T&M Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total Rf T&M Market
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Rf T&M Market
7. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
8. Traditional Electronic Instrumentation Segment Breakdown
9. Modular Electronic Instrumentation Segment Breakdown
10. Semiconductor Ate Segment Breakdown
11. The Last Word
- Bird Technologies
- Cobham Wireless
- Copper Mountain Technologies
- Keysight Technologies
- Marvin Test Solutions
- National Instruments
- Pickering Interfaces
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Wireless Telecom Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wt4kzk/global_radio?w=4