DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global RFID Inlays (By Technology Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global RFID Inlays market is expected to witness significant growth in the following years.
With the advent of RAIN RFID technology, the market has been experiencing a growing adoption of UHF inlays. Furthermore, innovative applications such as mobile payments and advertising with the use NFC inlays are further expected to drive the overall RFID inlays market in the following years.
The global RFID inlays market is fairly fragmented with a large number of RFID solution providers offering various wet and dry inlays across the world.
- Decreasing costs of RFID inlays on account of mass production and manufacturers attaining economies of scale
- Growing popularity of RAIN RFID solutions driving the demand for UHF inlays
- Rising investments towards personnel identification leading to higher demand for HF inlays
- Emergence of innovative applications with the use of NFC inlays
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Global RFID Inlays Market Analysis, by Technology
Chapter 5 Global RFID Inlays Market Analysis, by Type
Chapter 6 Global RFID Inlays Market Analysis, by End-use Industry
Chapter 7 North America RFID Inlays Market Analysis
Chapter 8 Europe RFID Inlays Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Asia Pacific RFID Inlays Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Rest of the World (RoW) RFID Inlays Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Avery Dennison
- Shanghai RFIDHY Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Zhanfeng Smart Card Co., Ltd.
- Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Alien Technology LLC
- SMARTRAC N.V.
- Caen RFID S.R.L.
- Confidex Ltd.
- SkyRFID, Inc.
- Identiv, Inc.
- HID Global Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgwqkk/global_rfid?w=4