DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Natural Source Vitamin E (Tocopherols and Tocotrienols) - A Global Market Overview - 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Demand for Natural Source Vitamin E is Forecast to Register a CAGR of 4.7% through to 2024 to Reach $1.03 Billion
Emerging economies have been witnessing a paradigm shift in terms of shortage of time and eating patterns, triggering a growing demand for vitamins that can enrich food and drink. Natural vitamin E enriched foods are full of supplemental nutrients that can offset any nutrients that an individual's daily diet lacks.
Dietary Supplements constitutes the largest application for natural vitamin E globally, volume consumption of which is slated to compound annually at 4.2% over 2017-2024 in reaching a projected 10.9 thousand metric tons by 2024 from an estimated 8.2 thousand metric tons in 2017.
Research Findings & Coverage
- Global Natural Vitamin E market is analyzed in this report with respect to key product types and major end-use sectors
- The study exclusively analyzes the market of each product type and end-use sectors of Vitamin E by a major geographic region
- Natural Vitamin E Increasingly Being Used in Food and Cosmetics
- Palm Oil-Derived Tocotrienols Establish Foothold
- Supply-Demand Imbalance of Tocopherols
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 47
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 193 companies
The report analyzes the market for the following key product types of Natural Vitamin E:
End-Use sectors of Natural Vitamin E analyzed comprise the following:
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Other sectors
Analysis Period, Units and Growth Rates
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Natural Vitamin E market for the period 2014-2024 in terms of volumes in Tons and market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2024
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
1.1 Market Drivers and Opportunities
1.2 Overall Vitamin E Market At-a-Glance
1.3 Product Outline
2. Regulations for Dietary Supplements and Ingredients
2.1 Regulations for Dietary Supplements and Ingredients as per the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
2.1.1 How the Safety of Dietary Supplements is Ensured
2.1.2 Registration of Food Facilities
2.1.3 Notification Process for New Dietary Ingredients
2.2 FDA Changes Nutrition Facts Label on Food Packaging
2.3 European Union: Traceability and Labeling of GMOs
3. Key Global Players
3.1 Global Vitamin E Production Capacities
3.1.1 Global Natural Vitamin E Tocopherols Capacity
3.1.2 Global Natural Vitamin E Tocotrienols Capacity
3.2 Natural Vitamin E Tocopherol Manufacturers
- Advanced Organic Materials S.A. (Argentina)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (United States)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Beijing Gingko Group (China)
- BTSA Biotecnologas Aplicadas Sl (Spain)
- COFCO Tech Bioengineering (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Royal DSM NV (DSM Nutritional Products) (The Netherlands)
- Cargill, Inc (United States)
- Fenchem Biotek Ltd. (China)
- Mitsubishi-Chemical Foods Corporation (Japan)
- Tama Biochemical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Vitae Naturals (Vitae Caps, S.A.) (Spain)
- Wilmar Spring Fruit Nutrition Products (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd. (China)
- Zhejiang Worldbestve Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- 3.3 Natural Vitamin E - Tocotrienols Manufacturers
- American River Nutrition, Inc. (United States)
- Beijing Gingko Group (China)
- ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- KLK Oleo (Davos Life Science) (Singapore)
- Musim Mas Group (Singapore)
- Sime Darby Bioganic Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Vance Group Ltd. (Singapore)
4. Key Business Trends
- AOM Introduces Tocomix R, non-GMO Tocopherols from Rapeseed
- AOM Launches its European Subsidiary
- BTSA in Collaboration to Develop an Antioxidant Packaging
- Davos Life Science Unveils its New Brand: DavosLife E3
- American River Nutrition Seeks EU Novel Food Approval for DeltaGold
- ORYZA's Rice Bran Tocotrienol is COSMOS Approved
- Hovid Berhad in Collaboration with NNI in Parkinson's Disease Research
- BGG Group Establishes European Subsidiary
- Nutralliance Introduced non-GMO Natural Vitamin E Powder to US Market
- Two New Natural Source Vitamin E Products Unveiled by ADM
- Matrix Announces Expansion of Tocopherols Capacity and Product Range
- AOM Introduces TOCOMIX ORG and SUN E ORG
- Mitsubishi Chemical Acquires Eisai Food & Chemical Co Ltd
- Nutralliance Launches RavEtol Rapeseed-sourced Natural Vitamin E
- Carotech Sdn Bhd Becomes ExcelVite Sdn Bhd
- Fenchem Expands to South American Cosmetics Market
5. Global Market Overview
5.1 Global Natural Vitamin E Market Overview by End-Use Application
5.2 Global Natural Vitamin E Market Overview by Type
5.2.1 Natural Vitamin E - Tocopherols
126.96.36.199 Global Natural Vitamin E Tocopherols Market Overview by End-Use Application
5.2.2 Natural Vitamin E - Tocotrienols
188.8.131.52 Global Natural Vitamin E Tocotrienols Market Overview by End-Use Application
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
Regional Market Overview
1. North America
4. South America
5. Rest Of World
Part C: Guide to the Industry
1. Major Manufacturers and Suppliers of Vitamin E
2. Major Companies in the End-use Application Industries for Vitamin E
Part D: Annexure
- Advanced Organic Materials S.A.
- American River Nutrition, Inc.
- Antares Health Products, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Beijing Gingko Group
- BTSA Biotecnologas Aplicadas Sl
- Cargill, Inc
- Carotino Sdn. Bhd.
- COFCO Tech Bioengineering (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- DSM Nutritional Products, LLC
- ECA Healthcare Inc.
- ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd.
- Fenchem Biotek Ltd.
- Fujian Glanny Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Isochem S.A.S
- Jiangsu Conat Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xixin Vitamin Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yuehong Feed Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Aturex Co., Ltd.
- KLK Oleo (Davos Life Science)
- Matrix Fine Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi-Chemical Foods Corporation
- Musim Mas Group
- Ningbo Dahongying Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Organic Technologies, Inc.
- Orphan Europe S.A.R.L.
- Oryza Oil & Fat Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Palm Nutraceuticals Sdn. Bhd.
- Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd.
- Royal DSM NV (DSM Nutritional Products)
- Shandong Sunnygrain Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Baiyao Biomedical Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sime Darby Bioganic Sdn. Bhd.
- SOP Nutraceuticals Sdn. Bhd.
- Supervitamins Sdn. Bhd.
- Tama Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin V-Healtech Co., Ltd.
- Vance Group Ltd.
- Vitablend Nederland B.V.
- Vitae Naturals (Vitae Caps, S.A.)
- Vita-Solar Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Wilmar Spring Fruit Nutrition Products (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Xi'an Healthful Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Worldbestve Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fpzc5b/natural_source?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.