DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2017-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cardioverter defibrillator devices market is expected to reach USD 12,520.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2017-2022.
Increasing burden of cardiovascular diseases, rising aging population, various technological advancements, and increasing sedentary lifestyle and obesity along with excessive consumption of alcohol & caffeinated products are the key factors driving the growth of this market. In addition to the key drivers, the report further gives an extensive outlook on key industry restraints, and opportunities, listed in the market insights segment.
Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease, sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), and related death remains a significant public health issue across the globe. Variety of non-pharmacologic therapies for primary and secondary prevention of SCA and their management including implantable and wearable defibrillators are available in the market. Cardioverter defibrillators have become a significant therapeutic modality among all for patients who have had a cardiac arrest or are at risk for life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias.
Numerous technological advances in implantable cardioverter defibrillators have resulted in decreased size, greater ease of placement, increased functionality, and improved efficiency to better manage the critical cardiac conditions, thereby driving its adoption across the globe.
This comprehensive study on the basis of product types and end users gives an extensive outlook on the key dynamics, trends, advantages, key players, related statistics, and detailed market size & forecasts for each segment and sub-segment covered in the cardioverter defibrillator devices market.
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Increasing Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rise in Obesity, Sedentary Lifestyle, and Excessive Consumption of Alcohol & Caffienated Products
- Technological Advancements
- Increase in Reported Cases of Cardioverter Defibrillators Malfunction & Product Recalls
- Emerging Markets Offer Significant Growth Opportunities
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market, By Product
6. Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market, By End-User
7. Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market, By Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Business Overview, Recent Financials, Product Portfolio, and Recent Strategic Developments)
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG (Germany)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.)
- Cardiac Science corporation (U.S.)
- Fukuda Denshi Co. (Japan)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- LivaNova PLC (U.K.)
- Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan)
- Progetti Srl (Italy)
- Schiller AG (Switzerland)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
- Zoll medical corporation (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgdfft/12_5_billion?w=4