DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oil and Gas Supporting Activities Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Oil and Gas Supporting Activities market briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global oil and gas supporting activities sector.
Support activities for oil and gas operations industry comprise establishments which provide support activities on a contract or fee basis for oil and gas operations such as exploration, drilling and extraction.
This market comprises companies carrying out activities such as excavating slush pits and cellars, well surveying, running, cutting, pulling casings, tubes, and rods. It also includes cementing wells, shooting wells, perforating well casings, and cleaning out, bailing, and swabbing wells. This market does not include site preparation and related construction activities, geophysical surveying and mapping.
Other support activities include acidizing oil and gas field wells, chemically treating oil and gas wells, gas well rig building, core drilling, logging wells, and servicing wells on a contract basis.
North America was the largest region in the oil and gas supporting activities market in 2017, accounting for around 28% of the market. This can be attributed to presence of crude oil extraction and rise of shale producers, thereby driving demand for outsourced supporting companies. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 24% of the market. Africa was the smallest region accounting for over 4% of the market, despite increases in investment in recent years.
- Markets Covered: Crude Oil & Natural Gas and Drilling Oil and Gas Wells
- Companies Mentioned: Halliburton, Saipem, Schlumberger Ltd., Baker Hughes Incorporated, Weatherford International plc, China Oilfield Services Ltd., Calfrac Well Services Ltd., Trican Well Service Ltd. and Petrofac
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27b684/global_oil_and?w=4