DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Development and Opportunity of Facial Recognition Technology in Transport Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technologies and solutions to address three major issues: the connection between the driver and the road conditions like driving safety and traffic jams, the vehicle conditions such as the theft protection feature, and the connection between the driver and the vehicle.
List of Topics:
- Development of facial recognition technology in the transport industry, touching on three purchases of the technology which are ID verification, attribute analysis, and human-machine interface
- Application cases associating with transport management systems, which are mainly used for immigration inspection and crime tracking, and includes the detailed view of two cases: automated gate at Japanese Narita Airport, and security system at China's Hohhot Railway Bureau.
- Application cases in the air transport industry and land transport industry, where facial recognition technology is mainly used for crime prevention and permission management, and includes the detailed view of three cases: KLM's boarding system, Uber's driver verification system in the United States, and Chinese Didi Chuxing's car rental system.
- Application cases in the car and automotive electronics industries where the facial recognition technology is mainly used for driver alerts and behavior analysis, and includes the detailed view of two cases: Japanese Omron's driver concentration sensing technology and German Bosch's concept car.
- Analysis of the application cases of facial recognition, touching on how the technology has been employed in public transport, online car hailing services, and the car industry
Outlook for financial recognition in the transport industry, touching
on opportunities in the areas of public transport and smart car.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Facial Recognition Technology
2. Application Cases of Facial Recognition Technology in Transport Industry
2.1 Transport Management System
2.1.1 Immigration Inspection: Automated Gate System at Japanese Narita Airport
2.1.2 Crime Tracking: Security System at China's Hohhot Railway Bureau
2.2 Air Transport Industry
2.2.1 Passage Management: KLM's Boarding System
2.3 Land Transport Industry
2.3.1 Crime Prevention: Uber's Driver Verification System in the US
2.3.2 Permission Management: Chinese Didi Chuxing's Car Rental System
2.4 Car and Automotive Electronics Industries
2.4.1 Driver Alerts: Japanese Omron Driver Concentration Sensing Technology
2.4.2 Behavior Analysis: German Bosch Concept Car
3. Application of Facial Recognition in the Transport Industry
3.1 Mainly Used in Public Transport and Infrastructure for ID Authentication Purposes
3.2 Online Car Hailing Service Providers Use Facial Recognition to Prevent Crimes
3.3 Car Industry Widely Use Facial Recognition for Car Design
4. Opportunities of Facial Recognition in the Transport Industry
4.1 National Policies Accelerate the Adoption of Facial Recognition in Public Transport Worldwide
4.1.1 Facial Recognition Leapfrogs Ahead as Iris and Fingerprint Recognition Fail to Meet Expectations
4.1.2 ICAO's Implementation Ensures Facial Recognition Development
4.1.3 Adoption of Facial Recognition from Passports to e-Gate Systems is Progressively Done
4.2 Smart Cars Create New Opportunity for Facial Recognition
5.1 Demand for Driverless Cars and Smart Driver Assistance Systems Expands Facial Recognition Applications
5.2 Emergence of Service-oriented Business Model Spurs Verification Demand
- Advicy Drive
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology
- British Airway
- Craft Silicon
- Didi Chuxing
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Jaguar Land Rover
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Media Lab
- Outerspace Design
- Sober Steering
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77kz75/2018_development?w=4