ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, reveals the technology and infrastructure behind digital buildings at the 2018 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, Feb. 4-8 in Orlando, Florida.
Showcasing connectivity solutions that can be used across the enterprise, the Belden booth (#919) invites ICT professionals to explore ways to:
- Spend less time on each termination, with a new RJ45 connectivity system – REVConnect – that supports all category cables with a single tool
- Effectively service legacy constructions and moves, adds and changes with the FiberExpress (FX) Enterprise Closet X (ECX) System
- Reduce equipment and cabling needs through passive optical LAN (POLAN) systems, an alternative to switch-based Ethernet LANs
- Deliver 4K content over 100 m with one of the industry’s only cables certified for Power over HDBaseT (POH) applications
- Support maximum cabling density with ladder rack runways
- Eliminate the need for splice enclosures and trays with FX Fusion Splice-On Connectors
- Improve cabinet airflow and reduce congestion with Small-Diameter Patch Cords that connect in tight spaces
- Increase productivity by quickly and easily labeling physical layer components
- Easily route and install pre-terminated trunks with a low-pressure mold and FX Trunks Pulling Eye
- Reduce accidental disconnects while still benefitting from quick-detach ends on Active Optical HDMI Cables
BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition attendees will also be some of the first to hear about Belden’s new HDBaseT warranty, which warrants that cabling systems installed by Belden PartnerAlliance AV Integrators will support all industry-standard applications throughout their entire installation life.
In addition, Belden will host several complimentary events at the 2018 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition:
- How to Apply Lean Process Improvement within ICT Design, led by Belden Premises and Data Center Solutions Specialist Henry Franc, RCDD, OSP, CDCDP. Henry explains techniques to help ICT professionals align their offerings with client needs to finish projects faster and with increased value.
- Belden/Mohawk House Party. Belden invites ICT professionals to a mansion in the Jack Nicklaus-designed signature golf course to enjoy the Super Bowl, cold drinks and Mojo BBQ.
- HDBaseT vs. AV over IP: Choosing the Right Network, led by Belden Broadcast Audio & Video Specialist Bob Ferguson, BICSI-RCDD, CTS. Attendees will learn about advantages and disadvantages of three common architectures for transmitting audio, video and control – HDBaseT, HDBaseT-IP and SDVoE – and their impacts on the network.
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
For more information about Belden’s connectivity solutions, and how they support digital buildings, visit www.belden.com/BICSI or stop by Booth #919 to speak with a Belden expert.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.