DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pharmaceutical Robots Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The key factors driving market growth are the growing demand from pharmaceutical industry, rising technological advancements, the huge need for a reduction in production costs and increasing growth in generic medicines and biopharmaceuticals. However, high cost of robots and lack of skilled personnel to work in automated manufacturing units are some of the factors restraining the growth of global pharmaceutical robots market.
The Asia-Pacific is both the dominating and fastest growing market for global pharmaceutical robots during the forecast period 2016-2023, in terms of market revenue share. The increased adoption of robotic machines by the leading pharmaceutical companies headquartered in countries such as Japan and China, and the presence of industrial robotics companies in Asia Pacific, such as Kawasaki Heavy industries, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Fanuc Corporation, Denso Wave, etc., are some of the key factors driving the market growth in the Asia-Pacific. Furthermore, additional factors such as increased investments and funding in the robotics technology, and the growing pharmaceutical industry, etc., are expected to positively influence the growth of the Asia-Pacific pharmaceutical robots market.
The global pharmaceutical robots market is influenced by the presence of leading companies such as Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Kuka AG, Fanuc Corporation and Denso Wave Inc. etc. Product launches, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions are some of the crucial strategies adopted by key market players to gain a competitive advantage.
- Growing Demand from Pharmaceutical Industry
- Rising Technological Advancements
- Huge Need for Reduction in Production Cost
- Increasing Growth in Generic and Biopharmaceuticals
- High Cost of Robots
- Lack of Skilled Personnel to Work in Automated Manufacturing Units
- Increased Demand for Collaborative Robots in Manufacturing Facilities
- Increasing Demand for Automation in Packaging Equipment
- Manufacturing Advanced Robotic Systems to Fulfill the Rising Consumer Demand
- Misconception Regarding Complicated Programming and Complex Structure of Robots
- Abb Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Acic Pharmaceutical Machinery (U.S.)
- Denso Wave Inc. (Japan)
- Fanuc Corporation (Japan)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Kuka Ag (Germany)
- Marchesini Group S.P.A. (Italy)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Nachi Robotics Systems (U.S.)
- Rethink Robotics (U.S.)
- Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany)
- Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan)
- Shibuya Corporation (Japan)
- Universal Robots A/S (Denmark)
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhcrs8/global?w=4