The Business Intelligence (BI) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 1955 features and functions found in Business Intelligence (BI) software solutions. This BI Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Business Intelligence (BI) software selection projects.
Features and functions included in this BI Template:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Data Integration
- and System Requirements
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of BI that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your BI software project.
Use this template to gather your BI requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your BI Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique BI requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear BI RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate BI Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help BI vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhmjgc/2018_business?w=4