DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Preschool/Child Care Market By Facility (Full Day Care Vs After School Care), By Age Group (Less than 1Yr, 1-2Yrs, 2-4Yrs, etc.), By Location (Standalone, School Premises, & Office Premises), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India preschool/child care market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 23% during 2017-2022.
Factors such as rising inclination among parents regarding early childhood education and care, growing working woman population coupled with increasing expenditure on education are expected to drive India preschool/child care market in the coming years.
Moreover, increasing number of nuclear families coupled with expansion of preschools in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, and growing prevalence of corporate and private tie-ups, are some of the other factors that are anticipated to positively influence the preschool/child care market across the country through 2022.
Some of the major players operating in India Preschool/Day care market include Kidzee, Bachpan, Eurokids, Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd., Shemrock, Hello Kids Education India Pvt. Ltd., Little Millennium, Podar Jumbo kids, T.I.M.E. Kids Preschools, and Kangaroo Kids.
The report iscusses the following aspects of Preschool/Child Care market in India:
- Preschool/Child Care Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Facility (Full Day Care, After School Care), By Age Group (Less than 1 Year, 1-2 Years, 2-4 Years, 4-6 Years and Above 6 Years), By Location (Standalone, School Premises, Office Premises), By Geography (North Region, East Region, West Region and South Region), By Leading City (Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Rest of India)
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd.
- Kangaroo Kids
- Hello Kids Education India Pvt. Ltd.
- Little Millennium
- Podar Jumbo kids
- T.I.M.E. Kids Preschools
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm5kcq/india?w=4