DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Space Launch Services Market by Service Type (Pre-Launch, Post-Launch), Payload (Satellite, Human Spacecraft, Cargo, Testing Probes, Stratollite), End User, Orbit, Launch Vehicle Size, Launch Platform, and Region - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The space launch services market is projected to grow from USD 8.88 Billion in 2017 to USD 27.18 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 15.01% during the forecast period.
The increasing adoption of space launch services for satellites and testing probe application is one of the most significant factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the introduction of space tourism is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities to space launch service providers in the near future.
North America is estimated to lead the space launch services market in 2017, owing to the increasing demand for launch services for satellites, human spacecraft, and space probes. In addition, the rise in the number of spaceflights to ISS and increased investments in space exploration missions are additional factors projected to drive the growth of the market in North America.
However, the market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2025, owing to the increased demand for launch services from the space industry in this region.
- Increased Deployment Of Small Satellites Boosting the Growth Of Space Launch Services
- Significant Investments By Venture Companies Leading To Rise in Space Exploration Missions
- Lack Of Dedicated Launch Vehicles For the Launch Of Small Satellites
- Lack Of Measures For the Disposal Of Orbital Debris
- Technological Upgradation in Space Industry Leading To Low Cost Of Spacecraft Launches
- Scarce Intellectual Assets in Many Countries Hindering the Expansion Of the Space Launch Services Market
- Regulatory Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Space Launch Services Market, By Service Type
8 Space Launch Services Market, By Payload
9 Space Launch Services Market, By Orbit
10 Space Launch Service Market, By Launch Platform
11 Space Launch Services Market, By Launch Vehicle Size
12 Space Launch Services Market, By End User
13 Regional Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
- Blue Origin
- China Great Wall Industry
- Ils International Launch Services
- Isc Kosmotras
- Lockheed Martin
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Orbital Atk
- Space International Services
- United Launch Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vc78l/global_space?w=4