DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of the Indian Air Purifier Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The air purifier market is highly fragmented due to multiple new entrants and new business models. In future, consolidation will organize the market.
Philips, Sharp, Eureka Forbes, Daikin, Panasonic, and Blueair are the key companies, with many new participants entering the market each year. Keeping costs competitive will be crucial for suppliers to expand their market potential and increase product adoption. Technology offerings, product pricing, and after-sales service will be the key differentiators for the participants in the future. Localization is in the cards as companies seek better control of the supply chain to manage product cost and, thereby, increase sales.
Heightened awareness of the importance of indoor air quality and growing concerns on the impact of impure air quality on general well-being of people have raised demand for air purifiers in the last few years. Growing affordability, rising hygiene concerns, aspiration to lead a healthy lifestyle, and rapid decline in prices of air purifiers will further boost the growth of the market.
Indoor environments, such as residential homes, small-sized commercial/industrial units and automobiles are the key areas for usage and installation of air purifier. High installation, maintenance, and filter replacement cost have made air purifiers perceive as a luxury item, prohibiting mass reach of the product in the price-sensitive Indian markets.
Key Questions this will Answer
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed? Which segments of air purifiers are significant in the market?
- What channels of distribution would become prominent in the coming year?
- Are the existing players positioned correctly to remain competitive in the market in the forecast period?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Air Purifier Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Air Purifier Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Air Purifier Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. Residential Segment Analysis
9. Institutional Segment Analysis
- Atlanta Healthcare
- Blue Star
- Kent RO
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3p6hdx/indian_air?w=4