How will we define humans in future, and how will this new definition change your business?
To understand the complexities of the future, we converge our body, mind, and behavior findings to understand how future human experiences will look in 2030. Key trends of the future will include extreme personalization, broadening divides, expansion of natural limits, fusing of humans and machines, and increasing guidance and control.
In this study, we look at the foundations of evolving humans:
- The augmented body: A review of wearables, implantables, and biological enhancements digs into such future technology as contact lenses that can take videos, universal language translator ear buds, body hacking, nanobots, brain implants, genomics, IVF, and CRISPR. These trends will come together to make future human bodies more resilient, optimized, and continually monitored. Future human bodies will raise questions around what it means to be human, sports competition rules, and job discrimination.
- Enhanced thought: Enablers of evolving thought will include neurostimulation, nootropics, virtual reality, and brain-machine interfaces. These technologies will enable thought that is faster, happier, more transferable, and sustainable.
- Changing behaviors: Key future influencers of our behavior will be increasing use of behavioral science and gamification used in collaboration with each other and artificial intelligence. Both corporations and state governments will drive these tactics. Key use cases include Uber and the UK and the US governments. We can expect our behaviors to be more efficient and optimized, more communal and collaborative, more empathetic, and more guided and motivated.
A vision of 2030 will include the following:
- Disease-free humans and the elimination of heritable diseases
- Company sponsored wearables and nootropics for enhanced productivity
- VR commonly used to make issues, information, and concerns more relevant
- Nation state sponsored brain race for industry, military, and economic power
- Quantification and optimization of most aspects of life
- Intelligence, biology, happiness, and morality compete for human enhancement supremacy
Finally, we pull out implications for multiple industries so that industry leaders can begin preparing now for the complexities of a new humanity. Industries include healthcare, military and government, retail, media and entertainment, and automotive. For each of these industries, we look at emerging industry effects and strategies to remain competitive in future.
The coming years will usher in transformational change that will fundamentally change every aspect of life. While this study is focused on the practical implications of these technologies, for many, it raises questions around who we will become as a society and what will we value? Will it be intelligence, happiness, quality of life, self-fulfillment, or something else?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology And Key Definitions
3. The Evolving Human Body
4. Evolving Human Thought
5. Evolving Human Behaviors
6. Evolving Human Experience
7. Drivers Of The New Humanity
8. Implications For Industries
9. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g4t4j/transhumanism?w=4