DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In Vitro Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global in Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Should Reach $102.4 Billion by 2022 from $74.1 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 6.7%, from 2017 to 2022
This report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global in-vitro diagnostic market, along with an in- depth study of the various in vitro diagnostics (IVD). Segments include clinical chemistry, immunoassays, point-of-care diagnostics, molecular diagnostics, hematology, microbiology and tissue diagnostics.
This report provides a complete review and analysis of the current trends in the IVD markets, along with industry growth drivers and restraints. Revenues are broken down by regions, segments, products and end users, and sales figures have been estimated for the five-year period from 2017 through 2022 in constant U.S. dollars.
In addition, it provides an examination and description of select products, current and emerging technologies, and company profiles. Applications for IVD are also discussed, with an emphasis on the use of these types of tests in various disease sectors. Further, the report offers a view on IVD patents, regulatory aspects and emerging developments in the IVD market across the globe.
- The global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market should reach $102.4 billion by 2022 from $74.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%, from 2017 to 2022.
- The North America region of the global IVD market is the largest market. The market is expected to grow from $31.1 billion in 2017 to $36.9 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 3.4% for the period 2017-2022.
- The Asia-Pacific region of the global IVD market is expected to grow from $18.5 billion in 2017 to $34.8 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 13.5% for the period 2017-2022.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market Landscape
4 Market Breakdown By Product Segment
5 Global Immunochemistry Market
6 Global POC Testing Market
7 Global Hematology Market
8 Global Molecular Diagnostics Market
9 Global Clinical Microbiology Market
10 Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
11 Market Breakdown By End Users
12 Global IVD Market Products
13 Regional Analysis
14 Emerging Global Technology And Trends
15 Mergers And Acquisitions
16 Patent Review
17 Company Profiles
- Abbott Diagnostics Inc.
- Alere San Diego Inc.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care
- Beckman Coulter (Part of Danaher)
- Becton Dickinson And Company
- Elitech Group
- Hologic Inc.
- Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Transasia Bio-Medicals
- Werfen Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dj3xhv/in_vitro?w=4