DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global HVAC Market By Product Type (Direct Expansion & Central Air Conditioning Systems), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial Real Estate, etc.), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global HVAC market is projected to cross $ 207 billion by 2022.
Rising focus on adoption energy efficient HVAC systems coupled with continuing increase in construction and infrastructure activities is anticipated to fuel demand for HVAC systems across the globe.
Growing focus on sustainability across the globe has resulted in adoption of various energy conservation measures such as advanced monitoring systems, building automation systems, and intelligent technologies, which is further likely to boost adoption of HVAC systems that are integrated with the latest smart technologies.
The following aspects of HVAC in global market are discussed:
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Direct Expansion Systems, Central Air Conditioning Systems, By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial Real Estate
- Institutional, Marine & Offshore, Oil & Gas, Power and Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and MEA)
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global HVAC Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific HVAC Market Outlook
6. North America HVAC Market Outlook
7. Europe HVAC Market Outlook
8. South America HVAC Market Outlook
9. MEA HVAC Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Gree Electric
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Johnson Control International Plc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
- Nortek, Inc.
- Electrolux AB
- Rheem Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Lennox International Inc.
- Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fk5ch7/global_hvac?w=4