HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Embarcadero (a division of Idera, Inc.), a provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today released version 10.2.2 for RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder for fast and modern multi-device native app development. The latest updates offer improved ease of use and expanded reach for these developer tools.
RAD Studio Enterprise and Architect editions now include a RAD Server single site/single server deployment license, which enables multi-tenancy support while only requiring one RAD Server deployment. RAD Server provides simplified Delphi and C++ REST/JSON API publishing and management, enterprise database integration middleware, IoT edgeware and an array of application services such as user directory and authentication services, push notifications, indoor/outdoor geolocation and JSON data storage. Previously, RAD Server deployment required a separate paid license.
“RAD Studio 10.2.2 continues our commitment to improved quality and usability,” said Atanas Popov, general manager of Embarcadero’s application development tools business. “Including RAD Server in our Enterprise edition is an important step in making the product more integrated and open to support both native and web applications. Customers will find a good balance in focus between core Windows/VCL capabilities, FMX improvements and back-end server capabilities.”
RAD Studio 10.2.2 features include:
- Extensive, tested repository of components and reusable code that performs seamlessly to improve developer productivity, reduce development cycles and deliver predictable and positive user experiences
- One code source that natively compiles across platforms, reducing efforts to maintain and ship applications
- New out-of-the-box VCL Windows GUI controls
- FireMonkey QuickEdit capabilities that improve developers’ productivity
- New dark theme that enables a better coding experience for late night projects and developers who prefer dark over light themed environments
- Software improvements and updates in VCL, RTL, FMX and FireDAC component libraries
- Over 80+ FireDAC Enterprise Connectors powered by CData, spanning accounting, CRM, marketing, NoSQL, ecommerce, social networking and more.
To learn more about the 10.2.2 release of RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder, visit: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Tokyo/en/10.2_Tokyo_-_Release_2
Embarcadero provides tools that solve application developer productivity problems. The company's products allow users to design, build and run applications from a single code base across all platforms. A community of more than three million C++ and Delphi users worldwide rely on Embarcadero's award-winning products to deliver critical enterprise applications. Embarcadero is a division of Idera, Inc. To learn more, visit www.embarcadero.com.