HUDSON, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Right Networks, a trusted partner to CPA firms, accounting professionals, and small businesses, today reinforced its role as an Intuit Premier Reseller. Right Networks is a one-stop-shop for customers to cloud-enable their QuickBooks Desktop and business applications. Customers may also purchase licenses in a streamlined way.
Right Networks has the critical ability to service customers by directly selling or leasing the all-new QuickBooks™ 2018 licenses – Enterprise, Pro, or Premier – to businesses that are moving their accounting-based desktop and legacy applications into the cloud.
QuickBooks™ Desktop 2018 is packed with a host of new features aimed at helping SMBs run their businesses faster and more efficiently. More than 100,000 users trust Right Networks, an Intuit Premier Reseller and cloud provider, to bring their QuickBooks Desktop to the cloud. The 2018 Enterprise edition includes all of the following new features, with Pro features denoted with an asterisk (*) and Premier features denoted with a plus sign (+) :
- Mobile Inventory Scanner: Speeds up the picking process and reduces errors by sending sales orders directly to workers. As inventory is scanned, the pick list and inventory are updated in real time.
- Improved Sales Order Fulfillment: Inventory controllers can prioritize the most urgent sales orders and get important information like ship date, inventory availability and order value.
- +Enhanced Inventory Reports: Add columns and filters to customizable inventory reports to get a better sense of what’s in stock, what’s not in stock, and how orders are impacted by the current inventory.
- +Merge Vendors: Clean up a vendor list and eliminate duplicates by merging up to four vendors into one.
- *+Cash/Accrual Toggle Feature: A simple button lets accounting professionals switch “views” in financial reports from a cash basis to an accrual basis and back.
- *+Search Functionality in the Chart of Accounts: Find an account or sub-account faster with new search functionality.
- *+“Past Due” Stamp for Invoices: Automatically add a “Past Due” notice to overdue invoices for emailing or printing and avoid stamps or writing on bills by hand.
- *+New Copy/Past Functionality: Copy and paste whole lines in Invoices- and elsewhere – to speed things along when dealing with repeating transactions.
Pro features denoted with an *, and Premier features denoted with a +.
“We are proud to partner with Intuit as a reseller of QuickBooks Desktop 2018 licenses,” said Will Yapp, VP of Sales, Marketing and Business Development at Right Networks. “Our cloud-based, virtualized QuickBooks Desktop solution offers our clients the ‘best of all worlds’: access to the same accounting software and suite of advanced features, but in a centralized and secure cloud hosted environment, available anywhere.”
Contact Right Networks to purchase or lease QuickBooks 2018 license(s) at 888-417-4448 (x1) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Right Networks
Right Networks is the leading provider of cloud-based accounting and business solutions for CPA firms, accounting professionals and small to medium businesses who want to gain all the benefits of cloud-based applications without needing to replace what they use today. The Right Networks cloud combines advanced, highly-available technology with 24x7x365, U.S. based phone, email and chat support to deliver an always accessible and always there for you service experience allowing customers to focus on growing their businesses.
Visit https://www.rightnetworks.com/ to learn more about our solution, pricing and available plans.