DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Service Fulfillment - Procurement Market Intelligence Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Service Fulfillment Market, provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
The demand for efficient CSPs has increased with a significant amount of vital information being shared through service providers' network platform. This has resulted in greater demand for reliable service providers to ensure information exchange occurs with limited data loss and minimal congestion. Also, the demand for service fulfillment has been increasing across CSPs to ensure the overall efficiency of the networks with minimal congestion and data loss. Service fulfillment solutions also negate data theft across CSPs' platforms due to advanced encryption methodologies.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to ensure that service providers offer seamless migration from legacy systems to new service fulfillment solutions to optimize business and agility of their operations.
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global service fulfillment market is the robustness of communication networks and overall reliability and security across the telecom industry have been a major point of focus for the telecommunications industry.
Further, the report states that major procurement challenge experienced by the buyers is the lack of centralized view for service fulfillment request across organizations. Buyers have different service fulfillment request across domains to which resources are dynamically allocated.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 1: CATEGORY AT A GLANCE
PART 2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 3: MARKET INSIGHTS
- Category Spend Analysis
- Category Maturity by Regions
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Regional Demand-Supply Snapshot
- Global Molasses Production Hubs
- Market Developments
- Regional Impact of Trends
- Key Category Growth Drivers and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Major Category Growth Constraints and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- Porter's Five Forces
- PESTLE Analysis
PART 4: SUPPLY MARKET INSIGHTS
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients/Partners
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
PART 5: PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing
PART 6: PROCUREMENT INSIGHTS
- Major Category Requirements
- Major Procurement Pain Points
- Category Sourcing Evolution Matrix
- Procurement Best Practices
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Category Negotiation Strategies
- SLA Terms
- Supplier Evaluation Criteria
- Category Risk Analysis
PART 7: TOP FIVE SUPPLIERS
- Huawei Technology
- Hewlett Packard
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/swkczl/global_service?w=4.