DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Financial Fraud Detection Software - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Increasing growth in internet transactions, growing fraudulent activities, and raising mobile banking transactions are some of the factors boosting the market growth. In addition, recent developments in fraud detection software, raising adoption of big data analytics are propelling the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals, high deployment of software costs is impeding the market growth.
North America accounted for the largest share in the financial fraud detection software market. Increasing awareness about the benefits of fraud detection is expected to drive the market in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth on account of rising concerns of safety & security and increasing government projects.
Some of the key players in global financial fraud detection software market include ACTIC-GmbH, AimBrain, CipherCloud, Digital Resolve, Easy Solutions, Inc., Experian Information Solutions, Inc., FraudLabs Pro, Gemalto NV, Global Vision Systems, Kount Inc., Oracle, Riskified Ltd., SAS, SEKUR.me, SIGNIFYD Inc, and ValidSoft.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Deployment Types Covered:
- Claim Frauds
- Credit/Debit Card Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Money Laundering
- Subscription Frauds
- Wire Transfer Fraud
End Users Covered:
- Educational Institutions
- Financial Enterprises
- Manufacturing Sector
- Other End Users
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5p2qpj/financial_fraud