DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disconnector Switch - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Disconnector Switch market is expected to grow from $9.75 billion in 2016 to reach $15.69 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.03%.
Some of the driving factors such as rising safety concerns, increase in transmission and distribution network and rapid growth in industrialization and urbanization are fuelling the market. However, low quality products and frequent change in prices of raw materials are some restraints limiting the market growth. On the other hand, growing demand for renewables and power are providing the significant growth opportunities for the market.
By voltage range, low voltage disconnect switch segment leads the global market as these switches are used in many sectors like photovoltaic, commercial applications and power distribution. Based on geography, North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to increase in the renewable power generation.
Some of the key players in global Disconnector Switch market include WEG SA, Socomec, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, Mersen S.A., Littelfuse Inc., Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., ABB Ltd., Crompton Greaves Limited, Delixi Electric Co. Ltd., Driescher Gmbh, Eaton Corporation PLC., General Electric Company and Havells India Ltd.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Commercial Disconnector Switch
- Industrial Disconnector Switch
- Inverter Based Generation
- Other Applications
Switch Types Covered:
- Fused Disconnector Switch
- Non-Fused Disconnector Switch
Voltage Ranges Covered:
- Low Voltage Disconnector Switch
- Medium Voltage Disconnector Switch
- High Voltage Disconnector Switch
- Din Rail Mounted Disconnector Switch
- Panel Mounted Disconnector Switch
- Other Disconnector Switches
Current Ratings Covered:
- Above 500.1 A
- 200.1-500 A
- 100.1-200 A
- 20.1-100 A
- Below 20A
Pole Types Covered:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxd3vx/disconnector