DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Propylene Glycol Market: Source, Application, End-Use Industry, & Region - Forecast (2017- 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report identifies the global propylene glycol market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global propylene glycol market.
- Increasing demand from petroleum based propylene glycol in developing nations
- Bio Based Propylene glycol
- High investment in R&D
- Growing Opportunities in Emerging Economies Such as China and India
- Rising Demand for Bio-Based PG in Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Application
- Volatile raw material prices
Asia-Pacific dominated global propylene glycol market owing to its large industrial base consuming propylene glycol in various applications. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for propylene glycol in 2015. Asia-Pacific region is expected to remain the fastest growing region driven by expanding industrial based and growing demand from India, China which is witnessing rapid industrialization and improved living standards.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Propylene Glycol Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Propylene Glycol Market- Forces
5. Propylene Glycol Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Propylene Glycol Market, By Source
7. Propylene Glycol Market, By Applications
8. Propylene Glycol Market, By End Use Industry
9. Propylene Glycol Market, By Geography
10. Propylene Glycol - Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Arch Chemicals
- Lyondell Chemical Co
- SKC Chemicals Group
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF AG
- Repsol YPF
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC.
- Temix International S.R.L.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9z9df/propylene_glycol