SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Benefiting more than 100 customers since its quiet launch earlier this year, Panoply shifts to general availability of the world’s only Smart Cloud Data Warehouse. Panoply CEO and Co-Founder Yaniv Leven details the announcement in a blog post, “Panoply Moves to General Availability on the World’s First Smart Cloud Data Warehouse - Fully Self-Driving and Autonomous,” on the company’s website.
Panoply’s cloud-native solution catapults into an industry that hasn't changed in more than four decades, by providing a frictionless, self-serve data-management experience without the need for human intervention – a previously unaccomplished feat.
Driven by a unique architecture based on machine learning algorithms, Panoply’s Smart Cloud Data Warehouse onboarding process results in 70% of customers being able to ingest and optimize petabytes of data in real-time, free from IT constraints. So far, these field proven efficiencies correlate to:
- 8,500 analysis hours saved
- 600,000 queries optimized at a 95% reduction in runtime
- 80% faster dashboard return times
All features and benefits of the Smart Data Warehouse can be found at www.panoply.io.
- Ziv Isaiah, Zeek’s Co-Founder and CTO: “The move of most of our data sources was pretty immediate. Our analysts could immediately begin analysis on a much richer set of data than was previously accessible to us. When we did the initial integration to Panoply I was surprised by how fast the integration took. This is a general approach that I like, the ability to outsource my data warehousing problems to a professional company and just sit back and receive the benefits.”
- Abhi Sivasailam, Honeybook’s Lead Data Scientist: “We were running our own Redshift cluster initially and constantly dealt with maintenance tasks of performance optimization and scaling. We needed a tool that would take away the need to support countless ETL processes on one hand and manage all of the day to day data and storage optimizations on the other hand so that my analysts and I could focus on building our models and providing value to the organization.”
- Kai Rikhye, Lead Data Engineer at Invision: “One of the biggest challenges of running a data warehouse in a high-growth company is having to continuously manage capacity and performance as schemas and workloads rapidly evolve. Panoply's machine learning based data warehouse management saves a lot of time spent on maintenance and trial-and-error tuning, allowing data engineers to focus on helping deliver business insights."
- For additional assets, experience the complete interactive news release here: https://panoply-1.reportablenews.com/pr/panoply-smart-cloud-data-warehouse
- Panoply Smart Data Warehouse
- Built for Speed: Comparing Panoply and Amazon Redshift Rendering Performance Utilizing Tableau Visualizations
- Follow Panoply on Social Media
Panoply is the world’s only Smart Cloud Data Warehouse. Built for the cloud, Panoply delivers the industry’s fastest time to insights by eliminating the development and coding typically associated with transforming, integrating, and managing data. Panoply’s proprietary AI technology automatically enriches, transforms and optimizes complex data, making it simple to gain actionable insights. The company, based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, is privately held and funded by investors such as Intel Capital, 500 Startups, Blumberg Capital, and C5 Capital. For more information and a list of career opportunities, please visit http://www.panoply.io, or on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
Panoply Smart Data Warehouse™ is a trademark of Panoply Technologies, Inc.