BROOMFIELD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gordon Biersch and Rock Bottom Restaurants & Breweries will honor all veterans this Veterans Day by offering a free entrée at any Rock Bottom and Gordon Biersch location in the U.S. Rock Bottom will offer the free entrée on November 11th and Gordon Biersch will offer the free entrée on November 10th and 11th.
In addition to the free entrée, each brewery will be brewing a limited-edition Veterans Day IPA or Pale Ale in honor of veterans in the local communities. To further recognize our veterans for their service, each location will be donating proceeds from the sale of each limited-edition brew to a selected charity. Gordon Biersch will be contributing 10% of its proceeds to the local charity while Rock Bottom will be donating 25 cents from every pint as part of its “Pints with Purpose” Initiative. Operation Homefront, Project Sanctuary, and the VFW are among the charities CraftWorks is supporting for this effort.
To take it a step further, Gordon Biersch will be hosting Tapping Parties on November 8, 2017 and $1 from each beer sold will be donated to the local charity.
“We are grateful to all of those veterans who have served our country to protect our Freedom,” said Srinivas Kumar, CEO Craftworks Restaurants and Breweries, Inc. “To show our appreciation to the veterans, we are delighted to offer each veteran a free entrée. In addition, proceeds from the sale of our limited-edition Veterans Day brew will be donated to local veteran’s charities selected by our associates. Also, to recognize our employees who are veterans or active duty reservists, we will honor them with a pinning ceremony to thank them for their duty.”
Gordon Biersch will offer four entrees on its Veterans Day menu:
- 7 oz. Char Grilled USDA Choice Top Sirloin - Your choice of sauce & two sides. Top with your choice of sauce: mushroom beer, red wine reduction or gorgonzola garlic.
- Cajun Pasta – Shrimp, chicken & Andouille sausage in Louisiana spices with linguini & cajun cream sauce. Topped with tomatoes & green onions.
- Beer-Battered Fish & Chips – Atlantic cod dipped in marzen batter and fried. Served with tartar sauce, apple cider slaw, salt & pepper fries.
- Marzen BBQ Burger – Bacon & cheddar cheese with marzen BBQ sauce, lettuce & tomato. Choice of side or infinite Legendary Garlic Fries.
Rock Bottom will offer any entrée on its menu including its Rock Bottom Signature Items:
- Texas Fire Rib Eye – 12oz USDA Choice Ribeye, seasoned with crazy pepper and served sizzling with our smokin’ jalapeño butter.
- Bacon Chicken Mac ‘N Cheese – With roasted chicken, bacon tomatoes and mushrooms. Topped with more bacon, parmesan breadcrumbs and green onions.
- Maker’s Mark Bourbonzola Burger – Maker’s Mark Bourbon glaze, gorgonzola and crispy onions.
- Santa Fe Ranch Chicken Salad – Fried or grilled chicken over greens with corn, avocado, black beans, cheddar & pepper jack cheeses and roasted jalapeño ranch. Topped with crispy Anaheim peppers and pico de gallo.
Menu items are available for all veterans with military ID or in uniform. Offer is valid for any entrée at Rock Bottom and limited menu items at Gordon Biersch. Dine-in only. Upgraded side items or extras, beverages, desserts, and gratuity are not included. One free entrée per veteran at Gordon Biersch on 11/10/17 & 11/11/17 or Rock Bottom on 11/11/17.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc., is the nation’s leading operator and franchisor of brewery and craft beer-focused casual dining restaurants. We operate a combined total of over 200 restaurants, brewery restaurants and entertainment venues, in 40 states across the US. The company is headquartered in Broomfield Colorado with an additional Restaurant Support Office (RSO) in Chattanooga, Tennessee. CraftWorks employs more than 10,000 team members and is the largest operator of brewery restaurants with more than 70 locations serving beer that is brewed on-site. Regardless of concept or location, our guests have come to know us for unique, made-from-scratch food, craft beer and unbeatable service. Our Loyalty Programs are amongst the largest and most popular in the restaurant industry with over half a million active members enjoying such rewards as personalized Brewer Dinners, specialty merchandise and fantasy vacation trips. Our commitment to service extends beyond our loyal guests to the communities in which we operate. Our charitable efforts annually produce more than $1 million in donations.