DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis & Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Within the cancer therapeutics space, which today is worth over $100 billion globally, immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance. This is because they are targeted therapeutics that have high specificity for cancer cells. Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $54 billion in 2016 alone and are forecast to surpass $100 billion in 2022. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 20 chapters supported by over 180 tables and figures in 340 pages.
Highlights of the Report
- An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, ADC's, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies and CAR T therapies.
- Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 and anti-PDL1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
- Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
- Descriptions of more than 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs.
- Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
- Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
- Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the best selling cancer drugs.
- Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
- Profiles, marketed products and products in the pipeline of 79 companies that are located globally.
- Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 79 companies.
Specific chapter on the CAR-T industry detailing manufacturing,
regulations and pricing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cancer Immunotherapy: An Overview
- Current Status of Cancer Immunotherapy: An Overview
- Challenges in Cancer Medicine Research: An Overview
- Cancer Immunotherapeutic Products: An Overview
- Available Immunotherapies for Cancer by Disease Type: An Overview
- Cancer Incidence and Mortality: An Overview
- Market Analysis
- Market for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Company Profiles
- Cancer Immunotherapy Market Participants by Product Segment
- CAR T Therapy
- Regulations Pertaining to Immunotherapy Regulation in the USA
- Regulations for Immunotherapy in Japan
- European Regulation and Immunotherapeutics
- Manufacturing of Immunotherapies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Pricing & Cost Analysis
- Current Deals Within the CAR T Market
- CAR T Therapy Company Case Studies
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
- Antigen Express Inc
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Dendreon Corp.
- EMD Serono Inc
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Genentech Inc
- Genmab AS
- Gliknik Inc
- GlobeImmune Inc
- Heat Biologics Inc
- Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
- Kite Pharma Inc
- MabVax Therapeutics Holdings Inc
- MedImmune LLC
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Morphotek Inc
- NewLink Genetics Corp.
- Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc
- NovaRx Corp.
- OSE Pharma SA
- OncoPep Inc
- Oncothyreon Inc
- Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd.
- Pique Therapeutics
- Regen Biopharma Inc
- Roche Holdings Inc
- TapImmune Inc
- ThioLogics Ltd.
- Transgene SA
- Vaccinogen Inc
- Viventia Biotechnologies Inc
- Wilex AG
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qk5dm3/global_cancer