Everything you've ever wanted to know about South African brands on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram.
The South African Social Media Landscape Report 2018 contains everything brands need to know to successfully navigate social. Marketers, brand owners, public relations professionals, entrepreneurs, agency owners, strategists, Chief Marketing Officers and social media professionals will value this report.
The South Africa Social Media Landscape 2018 study is the most comprehensive study yet of social media in South Africa. It combines the database analytics of Ornico with the market research and analysis of the researcher.
The key findings of the study is that social media use has intensified among South Africans from 2016 to 2017, with Facebook now being used by 29% of the population. The study found that the number of South Africans using Facebook has increased by 14% since 2016, from 14 million to 16 million. Of these, 14 million were accessing the social network on mobile devices - emphasising the role of the smartphone in the growth of Facebook.
A big contributor to the increase was the growth in downloads of Facebook Lite, a low-intensity version of the Facebook app that some mobile operators allow to be used without data charges on their networks.
Inside the SA Social Media Landscape Report 2018
- The 2018 Social Brand Survey
- Insights from Arthur Goldstuck
- SA's Top Performing Social Brands
- The SA Social Brand Survey
- SA Brands - Social Media Statistics
- Mobile Social
- A Secret Guide To Influencer Marketing
- The Next Big Wave - Mobile & Video
- The Hidden World of SA's Youth & Their Video Habits
- Ogilvy's Melissa Attree on Content
- The Psychology Behind Branded Content
- The A-Z of Twitter
- SuperSport - SA's Social Media Champions
- Celebrity Influencers & Brand Damage
- Customer Service Goes Social.
Insights from Google's Luke Mckend, Facebook's Weera Saad, Crayg Hitzeroth of Ad Dynamo, Marius Greeff from Turn Left Media, Candice Goodman of Mobitainment, Bradley Elliott of Continuon, and more.
Key Topics Covered:
- The Social Brand Survey
- How SA Brands Use Social Media
- South Africa's Social Brand Leaders
- Africa Brand Index
- Digital Video
- South African Social Media Landscape
- South African Brands
- Social Media Usage By South African Brands
- The App Stores
- Social Influence
- Customer Service
- Social Content
- Social Trends
- Data Partners
- Ad Dynamo
- Conversations Media and Communications
- Ogilvy & Mather Cape Town
- Turn Left Media
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkqzhq/south_african