This research report introduces internet-based cloud computing, exploring the characteristics, service models, and deployment models in use today.
A common understanding of "cloud computing" is that it is continuously evolving, and the terminology and concepts used to define it often needs clarification. Media coverage can be vague or may not fully capture the extent of what cloud computing represents, sometimes reporting how companies are making their solutions available in the cloud or how cloud computing is the way forward, but not examining the characteristics, models, and services involved in understanding what is cloud computing.
This Research report aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven't been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn't, even if they're often conflated in customers and prospects minds. It describes the forms that cloud computing can take and how different types of technology providers and consumers of technology relate to each other.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Cloud Services and Market Forecast 2017- 2021
3. SaaS/PaaS/IaaS Global Cloud Market Forecast 2017-2021
4. Global Cloud Delivery Models 2017-2021
5. Global Virtual Data Centre and Data Center Traffic 2017-2021
6. Model of IoT & IoT-Cloud for Mobile Cloud Computing Applications
7. ICT Market Deployment in Europe 2017-2020
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/km7cbn/the_future