DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Certified Benchmarking Professional - Online Course" training has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The online course provides a benchmarking methodological uniqueness is represented by the identification of those processes that lead to superior performance, followed by the analysis of the best practices behind the business success. Benchmarking offers the opportunity to compare an organization's performance against industry competitors, being aware of strengths, weaknesses and different ways of executing projects.
As successful businesses constantly focus on improving the quality of their processes, products and services, benchmarking comes as one of the best approaches in achieving innovative ideas and superior procedures within your organization, through finding and implementing best practices.
In order to ensure a successful benchmarking study, professionals should not only become familiar with how to drive a good selection of the variables to be measured, but also how to determine the comparison compatibility of the measured processes and allocate the resources accordingly.
3 Key Business Benefits
- Reach performance improvement by receiving guidance and international benchmarking expertise on conceiving and applying an optimum benchmarking plan
- Achieve excellence in your organizational processes and initiatives by applying benchmarking best practices
- Attain superior results by managing performance gaps based on benchmarking data
- Improve your organizational processes by applying benchmarking best practices
- Set up and apply a benchmarking plan in your own organization, in order to increase competitiveness
- Link benchmarked data to your organizational strategy and performance objectives
- Acquire experience and insights from best practices examples to suit your organization's reality
- Receive a premium recognition of your expertise in benchmarking through the certification
- Get insights into benchmarking concept and its advantages
- Systematize the monitoring and reporting techniques
- Design a benchmarking plan for your organization
- Understand fundamentals of data collection
- Identify performance gaps and formulate initiatives
- Select the relevant benchmarks and establish a monitoring process
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. You will receive the Certified Benchmarking Professional diploma after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. This certifies the skills and knowledge related to benchmarking field.
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nk329w/certified